Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boy oh Boy, I'm a happy Girl!!!!

May 15th, 16th and 17th, 2009



It's been a long and patient wait. The hub's dedicated himself to me this week end. Anything I wanted and or needed him to do he would do and there was no backing down. Yeah, baby, back in the bathroom for us!!!! The first accomplishment was the new bathroom ceiling light/fan. Started Friday morning to beat the heat. He got the roof vent in, venting tube and fixture installed.




By then the heat took over and I said, "Hey, you need to get out of that attic!" Saturday morning he did the electrical in the attic. Now we have a fan with a light on their own switches. Way to go baby!!

Next came the Durock. After, we framed out the built in shelf for all those shampoo/body soap bottles. He still has to install the Durock on the sidewall there but hey we've come sooooo far!!!


The next step is tile!!!! Did I say "Tile"? We just might be able to use our shower by the end of this month!!!! How cool would that be??