Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wow-let's wrap this baby up and put it to bed already!






















It's obviously been a while since I have blogged! Many, many showers have been taken (and loved). There is a door that swings into the bathroom, a fan with a light, and yes I know, I know there are at least a trillion shower doors to choose from, but the truth is--I don't like shower doors- so let the next guy pick it out! In truth, the trim was recently finished, so this project is officially done! I'm trying to remember how to add the photos. Please marvel at the built in shelf, and feel free to be in awe of the mirror over the vanity. I tell you that my inspiration was slow in coming for that solution, then one day, POW! I had it! That mirror started it's life with me in the form of a large dresser mirror. I cut it in half when I had the urge to update that dresser. The dresser is long since gone but the mirrors have hung in various places in both the old and the new house. So there it was-the answer! I'll just cut it to size and voila! (now here's a little laugh at myself -side note- the matching mirror?--yeah--that's hanging above the vanity in the basement bath!) (something about great minds thinking alike..no..that's not right) oh well, point is it's done! Yeah!!! So with any luck pictures will be somewhere in this post!